The following sections show how to get started with the Harmony SSLi App:
To launch SSLi App from Harmony Controller, follow the below steps:
1. Login to Harmony Controller.
2. Select the user account from the drop-down list. The SuperAdmin Root, ControllerTenant, and Staging are some of the options available.
3. There are three ways to launch SSLi App.
• From the Services > App Services > Launch App.
FIGURE 7: App Services
• From the Services > Logical Partition page. This option is available only if logical partitions are enabled.
• From the Harmony Apps > My Apps page. Click the Kebab menu and select Launch App or directly click the ssli block.
FIGURE 8: Launch Apps
NOTE: Disable pop-up blocker to ensure that the window pop-up functions correctly.
The Help Center has the following quick access links:
• Product Documentation
• Product Demos
• Technical Articles
• Video Tutorials
• White Papers
• End of Sale
Click on the “?” icon on the top-right corner of the application navigation bar to access and explore the feature.
SSLi Apps: Help Center
SSLi App comes with an improved options to centrally deploy and manage SSLi deployments with support for more topologies.
Following navigation tabs are available in SSLi App:
• Users can create Site Groups and Sites within the Deployment Wizard tab using two workflow modes i.e., Guided and Unguided.
• Standard users can select the guided mode, where the user is presented with a series of questions to help in making decision regarding the SSLi deployment.
• Advanced users can select the unguided mode, where user can manually enable SSLi deployment.
• Users can have multiple sites in a single Site Group where every site shares the same SSLi policy & base topology.
• Users can deploy in two modes, Greenfield and Brownfield.
• Greenfield: Thunder with no SSLi service configuration
• Brownfield: Thunder with existing SSLi service configuration
Shared Objects are an abstraction of the SSLi App configurations. The services and configurations created under Shared Objects can be used and re-used across multiple SSLi policies. Shared Objects tab consists of the following sub-categories:
• Certificates & Keys
• Cert Revocation List
• Configuration Objects
Tags are objects abstracts the SSLi network device configuration. Tagging manages the mapping between shared configuration objects used centrally to device-specific configuration objects.
Analytics provides visibility and analytics for
Service Instance Group
Service instance group provides the app services, service groups, service types, and partitions to be monitored for analytics.
Watchlist provides the detailed analysis of the application and URLs. It also provides a log view tab to view the HTTP, SSLi connection and error logs details.
The illustration below shows the Home Page, Deployment Wizard where user can have multiple Site Groups where every Site in a Site Group shares the same Policy and base Topology.
FIGURE 10: SSLi App Page.