A10 Thunder ADC¶
Thunder ADC is a traditional ADC product from A10 Networks. It is available as a hardware appliance as well as virtual appliance. This is built to support all types of applications deployed in data centres. However, it works well in various cloud environments.
Like all traditional ADCs, Thunder ADC has the management function within the box and can be accessed through web User interface and CLI. While it is great for ADC functionality, it typically lacks in providing visibility and analytics of traffic flowing through it.
Thunder ADC can be connected to A10 HarmonyTM Controller for strengthening the utility. Connecting to A10 HarmonyTM Controller adds capabilities like rich analytics, central management, self-service through Provider-Tenant model, and so on.
- Thunder Devices Cluster and Device
- ACOS 4.1.4-GR1 and Harmony Controller Integration Information
- Register using A10 HarmonyTM Controller information
- API call to A10 HarmonyTM Controller
- Connecting Thunder Device to Harmony Controller
- Registering the Thunder Device to Harmony Controller Using the CLI Mode
- Registration using the Thunder User Interface
- Registration using Thunder Device Manager
- Configuring the Harmony Controller Profile on ACOS CLI
- Configuring the Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) for Cluster
- Single Sign-On and Authorization
- Configuration Synchronization
- Integration Commands for Harmony Controller
- A10 Thunder ADC Analytics
- Troubleshooting Application Traffic