A10 CGN Dashboard¶
The A10 Dashboard for CGN has analytics for Applications, Appservers, Thunder, Client and Logs.
Real Time Ticker¶
- Number of subscribers with one or more active sessions counted during the last minute.
- Current Connection or Average Connection Rate
- Number of Current connections (flows) counted during the last minute.
- Amount of traffic throughput in bits per second in each direction coming through the device for the specific selected NAT technology based on the latest one minute sample.
- Packet Rate
- Amount of packets per second in each direction coming through the device for the specific selected NAT technology based on the latest one minute sample.
- Pool Utilization
- Aggregated pool capacity measured over all NAT IPs counting allocated ports and presented as a percentage of the full capacity.
- Data CPU, Control CPU or Memory
- Shows maximal Data CPU, Control CPU and Memory utilization across all CPUs in the device for the last one minute.
The Client tab displays the following charts:
- For LSN tech, the top row displays the average of Active Subscribers present every minute over the selected time period. Middle row shows the total new and removed subscribers during selected time period. Bottom row shows the number of subscribers added and removed. For Fixed NAT tech, it shows the number of subscribers with one or more active sessions counted for selected interval.
- The top row shows the average rate and average value of active connections every minute. The middle row shows the total number of opened and closed connections during the selected period. The bottom row shows the sparkline of the number of sessions opened and closed during the selected period.
- Throughput Time Series
- The amount of traffic per second coming in each direction between subscribers and the device. The data is presented either as a time series or as a histogram with appropriate number of buckets taken between the minimal and maximal values. The traffic is measured based on the samples taken every minute.
- Packet Time Series
- The rate of packets per second coming in each direction between the subscribers and the device. The data is presented both as a time series and as a histogram with appropriate number of buckets taken between minimal and maximal values. The packet rate is measured based on the samples taken every minute.
- Top Subscribers
- A list of top five subscribers based on their total throughput, packet rate, and connections rate. This data is based on sampled logs. The actual sampling rate is also displayed. Note that the logs display data for the last 6 hours, and the time range that partially overlaps will have only a subset of time considered.
- Mappings By Protocol
- The average number of port mappings in use for every one minute sample during the selected period for the TCP, UDP, and ICMP protocols.
- CPU and Memory
- The numbers show the average control, data CPU utilization, and memory utilization for the traffic processed over the selected period. The time series shows the average control, data CPU, and memory utilization at each time for the selected time range.
- This chart shows three attributes of NAT mappings (number of Port Mappings, Quota Exceeded, Port Unavailable) as a time series, each based on TCP, UDP, and ICMP protocol traffic. The legend numbers display the total period.
- Top 10 Pools Utilized
- The left column shows the top 10 pools and their relative share of current utilization. The heat map within each pool shows the percentage of the total pool the top 10 client IPs use. This data is based on the last 6 hours of sampled logs. The oval box next to the title shows the percentage of traffic sampled.
- Traffic Distribution
- This chart shows the time series of traffic throughput and connections closed on a per protocol basis for each TCP, UDP, ICMP, and other protocols. Note that the connections chart is based on sampled logs.